Love the pictures, someone in your twosome has REAL talent. I know how talented Ellie is in EVERYTHING so if Jerry is talented too..WOW!! You guys are quite the travelers. Keep it up while you can, fun, fun memories. Anyway, I love your blog Ellie and I hope you check ours out. It's 46years.blogspot.com in case you forgot since this morning. (ha ha) I love ya, thanks for listening to me for so long this morning, I needed to talk about my frustrations and my blessings and you helped me by listening. Thank you dear friend.
6 comments:
AMAZING PICTURES!!! Who knew Antarctica would be so fantastic? :) I'll add you to my blog so I can keep checking regularly!
Jerry, very proud of your talents with the photos.
Love from your sister.
Hi Ellie and Jerry,
Love the pictures, someone in your twosome has REAL talent. I know how talented Ellie is in EVERYTHING
so if Jerry is talented too..WOW!!
You guys are quite the travelers.
Keep it up while you can, fun, fun
memories. Anyway, I love your blog
Ellie and I hope you check ours out. It's 46years.blogspot.com
in case you forgot since this morning. (ha ha) I love ya, thanks for listening to me for so long this morning, I needed to talk about my frustrations and my blessings and you helped me by listening. Thank you dear friend.
Love you so much,
Marilyn
The Queen Updater
Hey Jerry, check out the pics I fixed with the photoshop of Brooklyn. I love it and appreciate it.
BTW, Happy Birthday Ellie :)
Hey guys,
I would love you see your pictures from your latest vacation. Missed you at thanksgiving. Ellen
Bonjorno, ellieandjerry.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisashy.pun.pl/ ]Vendita cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagraater.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialisuper.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare cialis [/url] [url=http://viagragent.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra in Italia[/url] [url=http://cialishols.pun.pl/ ]Compra cialis [/url] [url=http://viagratetb.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra in Italia[/url]
Post a Comment